4. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Cookies and Usage Data. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
5. Navexa uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain the Service; To notify you about changes to our Service; To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; To provide customer care and support; To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service; To monitor the usage of the Service; To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
6. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
8. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the Subscription Fee for the number of Navexa Pro clients you select.
10. Your credit card details will be encrypted and securely stored by a third party payment solutions provider. In supplying your credit card details to our payment services provider, you authorise us to invoice and the payment service provider to process payment of your Subscription Fees.
11. We are the owners of all intellectual property rights used on or in connection with Navexa and Navexa Pro, including (but not limited to) the copyright material, patents and trademarks used on Navexa.
12. We have no intellectual property rights in the data input by you into Navexa, other than to hold and make it available as part of our service.
13. Navexa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Navexa of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
14. Information published on the Navexa website, platform, reports and in our email content does not constitute personal financial advice. All our information and content is for general purposes only. Before making financial decisions, we encourage you to seek appropriate legal, tax, and other professional advice.
15. We reserve the right to terminate your Navexa Pro account if we determine there has been a breach of these terms of service.